Simulating Pipe Flow with COMSOL Multiphysics
- Introduction and Agenda (0:00)
- Why Simulate Pipe Flow? (10:09)
- Multiphysics Simulation (20:28)
- Laminar and Turbulent Flow (23:08)
- Example Models (24:19)
- Features in the Pipe Flow Module (26:03)
- Demonstration: Mold Cooling (29:16)
- Q&A Session (46:53)
- How to Try COMSOL Multiphysics (54:59)
You can simulate and design systems that contain pipes, narrow flow channels, and tubing with the Pipe Flow Module, an add-on to COMSOL Multiphysics. This archived webinar will show you how.
Additionally, you will learn about the simulation capabilities you can perform with the software, such as fluid flow, hydraulic transients, heat and mass transfer, and pipe acoustics, to name a few.
Discover how the Pipe Flow Module can help you create and optimize pipe designs in multiple applications, including chemical processes, cooling and ventilation systems, and pipelines in the gas, oil, and mining industries.